It is human tendency to ignore unpleasant circumstances until they happen! Security takes low priority among other things, when it should be treated as the most important and the foremost thing. No matter how secure your country, state or neighborhood maybe, security should precede all other facilities. Whether you are looking at a residential, commercial or office area, the prime feature to look out for are its security systems. After all, you invest your hard-earned money to make your place as per your choice. So you should invest some more to prevent it from unprecedented acts.
The early ages of mankind saw traditional methods of patrolling and bow-arrow. With the advent of new technology security has taken a new, more sophisticated form. You get various security gadgets to prevent unauthorized access to personal property. Some of the high-end security products are:-
* Burglar Alarm System – Burglar alarm systems are designed to detect unauthorized access in a confined area. These consist of an array of sensors, a control panel and alerting system, and interconnections. The sensors are capable of detecting unauthorized access by various methods like monitoring door and window contacts, by passive infrared motion detectors, ultrasound, vibration, electric or magnetic fields, or microwaves. These alarm systems can be used for various purposes like fire protection, intrusion protection and many more.
* Vehicle Security Systems – Vehicle security systems are designed specifically for the security of your vehicle. These typically include GPS trackers, rear view cameras, car alarms that raise a high volume sound if any unauthorized access is attempted.
* CCTV Camera – Closed circuit television cameras are used to transmit a signal to a specific place on a limited set of monitors. These are typically used for surveillance activities in public places, industries, offices and highly secured zones.
* Digital Safe Lockers – These are the upgraded forms of traditional lock and key lockers. These gadgets are more reliable as they work on keypad number entry combination locks.
* Door Locks
* Electronic Key Tags – A famous form of Electronic key tags is RFID tags. Most of the asset tracking, logistic industry and payment systems use RFID to make their operations smoother.
* Electronic Security Systems
* Fire Alarm System – Fire alarm systems are designed to detect fire caused accidentally. These devices raise an alarm the moment fire breaks out. These have heat detectors, smoke detectors, flame detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
* Glass Break Detector – A glass break detector is a sensor used in electronic burglar alarms that detects if glass is shattered or broken. These sensors are commonly used near glass doors or glass store-front windows to detect if an intruder broke the glass and entered. Glass break detectors use a microphone which monitors any exceeding noise or vibration coming from the glass. A detector circuitry detects a certain set threshold and raises an alarm.
* GPS Tracking System – A GPS tracking system uses Global Positioning System to find the precise location of living/non living entity.
* Home Security Systems – Most home security systems consist of door and window sensors, motion sensors and a central keypad controller. These systems take care of your home even while you are away from home.
* IP Camera – Internet Protocol Cameras are installed for surveillance purposes. These devices can send and receive data via a computer network. They are broadly classified into Centralized and Decentralized IP cameras.
* Metal Detectors – These are commonly used to detect the presence of hidden metal. Metal detectors work on the principle of magnetic field. It consists of an oscillator producing an alternating current that passes through a coil producing an alternating magnetic field. If a piece of electrically conductive metal is close to the coil, eddy currents will be induced in the metal, and this produces an alternating magnetic field of its own. If another coil is used to measure the magnetic field the change in the magnetic field due to the metallic object can be detected.
* Motion Sensor Detector – Motion detectors are used to monitor movements. IT raises an alarm the moment it captures a moving object.
* Security Camera
* Smoke Detector – It is used as an indicator of fire. It detects smoke in commercial, residential and industrial areas. These devices use optical detection and physical process for sensitive smoke detection.
* Surveillance Systems – These are a collection of security devices that are collectively used for surveillance purposes.
* Video Door Phone
The above is a small list of security products available in the market to give you protection against unforeseen circumstances. Find the best manufacturers, suppliers and dealers in your city. Invest wisely and stay protected!
Source by Shreshth Jha